I am Just Food

SIerra

Meet Sierra Jackson, on Sunday morning she was making breakfast for her kids and a faulty gas line caused her house to catch on fire. She lost almost everything including her entire kitchen supplies. Thanks to donations to Pots and Pantry, we were able to replace her kitchen supplies today. This is just one step in a long road of replacing everything that has been lost in the fire but we are glad we could help in this difficult time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *