Mission: To improve health and well-being by providing access to nutritious food and collaborating with community partners on programs that empower self-sufficiency.
With monetary donations, Just Food can stretch your dollars to provide crucial access to nutritious food for those who are in need in Douglas County.
What is in it for you?
You are investing in our community as well as in the lives of low-income families who need a hand up, not a hand out. You are making a commitment along with Just Food to emancipate them from poverty and empower them to be self-sufficient. Just Food’s overall goal is to serve fewer people, achieved through a collaborative community effort.
$500 annual gift = 2,500 meals – Dinner Guest level
- Recognition as a sponsor at the Feed Just One banquet
- Recognition in the annual report as a sponsor
- Your logo on 1 food drive barrel placed throughout the community each year
$1,000 annual gift = 5,000 meals – Entrée level
Dinner Guest level benefits, plus
- Recognition as a sponsor on Just Food website sponsors’ page
- Recognition in the annual and mid year reports as sponsor
$2,500 annual gift = 12,500 meals – Platter level
Entree level benefits, plus
- 6 tickets to the Feed Just One Banquet
$5,000 annual gift = 25,000 meals – Buffet level
Platter level benefits, plus
- 1 table at the Feed Just One Banquet
- Your logo and link to your website in the Donor Spotlight Section of our website
- Recognition of sponsorship in the “Latest News” section of our home page
- Gift announcement to public through various media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and information submission to local news outlets
- Priority placement of your logo on the Just Food Donor Recognition Wall in our conference room, which hosts nearly 500 volunteers each year
- Your logo on 2 food drive collection barrels
$7,500 annual gift = 37,500 meals – Feast level
Buffet level benefits, plus
- Recognition as lead sponsor at the Feed Just One Banquet
- 2 tables at Just Food’s Feed Just One Banquet
- Your logo on 3 food drive collection barrels
$10,000 annual gift = 50,000 meals – Smorgasbord level
Feast level benefits, plus
- 3 tables at Just Food’s Feed Just One Banquet
- Your logo on our “How to Host a Food Drive” packet provided to nearly 300 community businesses, groups, and organizations each year
- Your logo on 5 food drive collection barrels
If you are interested in becoming a business sponsor, please contact Elizabeth Keever, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785.856.7030 (7011).